Watch our video how to clean my Cowhide Rug?
Cleaning my cowhide is an easy task that can be done in a few minutes, with the help of a small vacuum cleaner and a broom.
1. Using the small vacuum using it in the direction of the hair, gentle vacuum the entire surface of the Cowhide.
2. Then with the broom, you brush the cowhide in the direction of the hair so that it is combed and has a beautiful look.
3. Repeat the process every week or depends on the traffic your Cowhides have.
You may be interested in the following articles
- How to Choose a Cowhide Rug – Points to be considered
- Some Myths about Cowhides - Cowhides With Special Quality